Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My Family

          My family consists of 4 people. They are my parents, my sister and me. my father is an engineer working for a government office. My mother is a housewife. My sister is primaryschool teacher, and i am a high school student.
          We get up at 6 o'clock every morning. Affter breakfast, my father and my sister go to work, my mother does the housewife and i go to school. We have lunch at noon and dinner at 7 p.m. In the evening after dinner, we gather in the sitting-room talking or watching television for about an hour. Then my sister and i retreat to pur own rooms to prepare the lessons for the follwing days.
          My family is a very happy one. We love each other very much and expect to live together under the same roof forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...