Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My Best Friend

Of all my friends, Lan is the best. She is also my classmate.
She is a beautiful girl with a slender build and a fair complexion. she has long black hair and attractive oval face with big brown eyes. At school she is very studious and good at very subject. She helps me a great deal with my studies. Her behaviour is also admirable. She is simple, friendly and kind to everybody. As an excellent student, she has got a scholarship from the school.
At home, she is also very dutiful. Sho obeys her parents and spends most of her spare time looking after her little brother and sisters. She always helps her mother with the housework such as washing and doing errands.
We all love and respest Lan. She is a brilliant example for us to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...